Wednesday, January 31, 2007


Date Time! Amidst all of the business, I found time to take my oldest daughter on a date. We've been doing this since she was just 4 years old. By the way, our first date was to a Symphony with the feature artist being a violinist from the Ukraine. Ironic how we would end up learning the Russian language and some of our dearest friends are Ukrainian and Russian.
Due to all of the craziness in our lives over the last year, our times together have suffered. So I took time out to make sure and work on the Most Important people that I can possibly influence, my family.


We went to a local resturaunt that is very nice and pretty reasonable. We had a good time talking, enjoying each others company, and of course eating! The thing I like aobut taking my girls out, is that I usually get to eat out somewhere with them. No, there's a whole more to it than that, just some twisted humor!

No comments: