Sunday, February 24, 2008


During this great month of February many great people were born, such as Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Edgar Bryan and the list could go on and on. Oh by the way, I celebrated one as well! :) My kids wanted me to have a party since it's been almost 10 years since I've had one, a party that is, not a birthday. So we had a bunch of friends over and wished we could have had more, however we were concerned about parking and not having enough space. So we enjoyed a good time of fellowship together with a bunch of our friends here from CNC. Then on my actual birthday we went to my favorite restaurant, Skyline Chili. After that, we went to a Brass Concert at the University of Cincinnati. Being good Missionaries, we found out that the concert was free, otherwise we would have opted for listening to Brass on a CD.

BTW: Here's a few of the questions that were asked at my birthday party to see how much you know about me.
1. How much weight has Daryl gained since he got married?
2. What is his favorite sport?
3. What is his favorite car manufacturer?
4. How many states has he visited?
5. How many countries has he been in?
6. What is his favorite non-veggie food dish?
7. What was his favorite dog's name?
8. What is his hobby?
9. Is he right handed or left handed?
10. What foreign country did he enjoy visiting the most?
11. What historical place did he like visiting the most?
12. What Bible College did he graduate from? (smile)
13. Is he an early bird or night owl?
14. What is his least favorite household job?

3 comments:

Vonnie said...

Wish we could have celebrated with you... we LOVE Skyline, as you know. :) I have an answer to each of those questions but I don't have room or time to write them all. :) I haven't checked your blog for a long time (because you don't update it for so long:) so now when I do check it I am terrible far behind. We do enjoy hearing what is going on in your life!!

Mary Ellen said...

I'm guessing #2 is basketball!

I hope you give us all the correct answers in the near future.

For those of us who know your family we do enjoy reading your blogs and seeing pictures whether you live IN the USA or OUT. "-)

Mrs. Timothy W. Pierce Sr. said...

Well, I don't know the answer to most of those questions, but I do know you were a great math teacher at HSCA, your girls (they were probably between 3-5 yrs old then) were the most adorable little dolls, I always loved it when your wife left you a sweet note written on the marker board. When I cleaned the class rooms I was never sure if I should erase them or not.

So here is a question for you. Do you know who in the world is writing this comment?! Here is a hint:

"Mr. Hauseman-would you PLEASE try to control your tendedcy to forcibly expel certain digestive juices in a rather repugnant manner?!!"

You can find the answer at www.piercepad.blogspot.com/