Sunday, April 20, 2008


What are we doing having a child old enough to go to VIP Day? I don't know but I don't like the fact that our kids are growing up way too fast.

Natasha expressed interest in going to VIP day at GBS&C. So, since we don't live too far and have no idea how God will lead us in the future, we decided to jump at the chance, even though she has plenty of time before heading off to College.

She's expressed interest in Music, Missions, and does a good job in teaching as well so I'm not sure just how God is going to lead her but I'm thankful for her openness to God's will! She said she really had a good time and I enjoyed taking her.

2 comments:

Vonnie said...

UGH!!! That does make one feel rather old!!

Scott and Libby said...

Wow! Natasha, way to go. Don't worry bout making mom and dad feel old. I still got-um beat:)
Rachel is about to graduate in a couple of weeks and then go to Uganda for the summer. Plus I had to figure out a new hair do that would make my grey hair look good =). We love you guys bunches and love looking at your pictures. Check out Rachel in her pretty dress.
Love, Aunt Libby