Saturday, May 09, 2009






Happy 45th Wedding Anniversary to my parents! Thanks for being wonderful parents who love us, love each other and most of all, you love our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ! I love you very much and am thankful for your lives and the example you set before me. Oh how blessed I am to have you as parents! Thank you for allowing me to follow God's leadership in my life and for not holding on to me. You've let me go, to pursue God's divine guidance. I've seen times where parents hold on to their kids and never truly release them. I can't tell you how much it means to me to know as Dad has told me so often, "you follow God's will, and we will support you." Thanks for your support!

These are a few pictures of fond memories that we were able to share together, not too long ago. It was a special time that we had and I cherish the memories of this time. (Pics from Austria and Germany)

No comments: