Sunday, September 27, 2009

Laura was mainly in charge of bringing the "International Dinner" together. It was a huge success but the only problem was I only had one stomach. The food was great and such a variety, it was amazing. I couldn't help but think of how I just wanted to keep eating and eating. Then I wondered, do I have the same desire to hunger and thirst after God, as I do to eat this wonderful food. God help me!

Thanks Deanna for being such a big help to Laura and me because it helped lighten the load.

Each table had a centerpiece which consisted of relics from the various countries.

If you want to see more pics of the GHM renewal time go to www.dickinsonfam.blogspot.com

1 comment:

The Dickinsons said...

Enjoyed these pics, Daryl. Didn't we all have a great and proffitable time at missions renewal?! We loved it. =) Thanks for your and Laura's help in planning such a wonderful renewal!