Saturday, October 24, 2009



People put the dumbest pictures on their blogs! What are they thinking? So, I thought I would join the crowd. :) Just a warning, this is what happens when you drop a 70 lb. battery on your fingers. My wife and kids wandered if it was on my "trumpet" hand (the right one), because we are working on a pretty complicated (for me anyways) piece of music for the Christmas program. I replied, no, it's my left hand, my typing hand. :) I have lots of typing to do for my second research paper, so this kind of slows things down quite a bit. :) What people will do to get attention.

BTW - I had to "drill" (with a scalding hot paper clip, actually, it just burns a hole through the nail) a hole through my finger nail to release the pressure. Of course I didn't go to the hospital, I'm waiting for the new health care program to go into affect, everything will be better then. :)

6 comments:

Rob and Deanna said...

:-/ (grimace)

Mary Ellen said...

YEEEOOOOWWWCCCCHHHHH!

Jennifer Pedersen said...

That is so gross, Daryl!! My dad has done the same thing, though, and used the drill to release the pressure! Yow!! Please tell Laura I said Hi!

Grammy's Blog said...

That is Awful!

The Dickinsons said...

OOOOOUUUUUCCCCCCCHHHHHH!!!!! Help! Please try to take better care of your fingers...you only have 10. =) We have been praying for you, your fingers, and your paper to get done too.

The Going Blog said...

My Daddy has had to drill his nail before. It must hurt pretty bad in order to be able to do that. I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. I love the concern of your family :-)