Tuesday, May 18, 2010

God Is!

Just some verses that God gave to me afresh this a.m. in my quiet time with Him. Thought it may encourage your hearts too with whatever you are facing. In our day it's not usually fig tree's Olives and Flocks that we are facing... but I felt that the Lord helped me to fill-in-the-blanks with OUR everyday needs and found refreshment for my soul!


Habakkuk 3:17-18
"Though the fig tree may not blossom,
Nor fruit be on the vines;
Though the labor of the olive may fail,
And the fields yield no food;
Though the flock may be cut off from the fold,
And there be no herd in the stalls---
YET, I will rejoice in the Lord,
I will joy in the God of my salvation."

God is GOOD all the time!
Much love to your hearts and Homes from our Haus! The Hausmans

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Thanks Laura! Very encouraging!