Thursday, July 07, 2011

Our Fun Weekend "Helping my parent's celebrate" their 50th Wedding anniversary!This was a fun park that we found, thanks to Bro. Slaughter!
Even Diesel enjoyed it, as long as he could stay in the shade! (we enjoyed taking him with us to Gram and Gramp's!) Natasha and Gram sharing ideas!
Could you have "TWO 'kings' of the mountain"? Where you see one, you usually find the other! Best Buds!!! (even though they "Hide it well" sometimes!:)
Gramp giving Brittany a twirl on this toy at the park that was aerodynamic. (I think that's the word for it... if not don't burst my bubble... I'm trying to sound all "educated" like my husband!!!)
Now here's the real reason we went! We had fun helping my parents decorate their display table and displaying all of their "Old" and "New"photos!
Here's their wedding album! So sweet! And how we thank God that they have stuck it out... kept running to Jesus for all of their needs. "There is no such thing as a Perfect Marriage... they just don't exist!" eab1 Sunday a.m.'s message But there IS a perfect God and NOTHING'S impossible with Him! Praise the Lord!
Here is my Moma's wedding gown on display! We thought it was beautiful! It was fun trying it on too! (she also had her maid of honor's dress there on display! I accidentally deleted the photo!:()
Two of my favorite men, My sweet husband and my dear Daddy catching up on needed rest while we put the finishing touches on Sunday dinner!

Sharing surgery memories and x-rays with Grandma! Just think of all the changes that have hit our country in Grandma's lifetime! As a little girl, her family rode in horse and buggy. She well remembers what it was like to see her 1st automobile... and now she reads blogs from my sister in Colombia S.America! Amazing, huh?!
Happy 4th of July from the Hausman's Haus!
What would summer be without Black Raspberries?! These were DELICIOUS on our cereal or with fresh cream and sugar for Sunday a.m.'s breakfast!
Black Raspberry... AND CHIGGERS... that is!!! :) Scratch, scratch... itchy, itchy!!! :)
Glad you could join us by pics anyway!

4 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

we're about to leave so i just glanced through but it looks like u guys had a fun time! wish we could have been there to help celebrate! luv k!mberly

Daryl Hausman said...

The Dickinsons has left a new comment on your post "Our Fun Weekend "Helping my parent's celebrate" th...":

Laura, We've been running 90 to nothing trying to renew our Colombian visas and "get it all in" before our guest Melanie left this morning...so I'm just now seeing this neat post! I LOVED seeing all of the fun pics! Looks like that park that Bro. Jerry told you about is NICE! Can't wait to go there together! Enjoyed seeing Gramp playing on the play ground equipment with your kids! =)
LOVED seeing the pics of Daddy and Moma's celebration table! REALLY NICE! (Did they go somewhere and get some professional pics? I don't recognize 2 of the pics. Or Are they ones that Janie E. took that I missed seeing?) With all of my heart I WISH we could have been there...but we are GLAD that y'all could go over and be with Daddy and Moma! Everything looked Lovely!! =) Moma's gown was beautiful!
Thank you for your nice comments on Baby Mary's 9 month pics! Jesus helped us and we are happy with how they turned out!
love you all lots,
~Heather

mmsbryan said...

It was neat having you all home for Grandma birthday and our anniversary celebration. Just now had time to check your blog as we enjoyed the Garvens from Ohio (Ruthie and Jessee) over for dinner today to celebrate Grandma's birthday late. She is always delighted to see them for Ruthie is Grandma's only Granddaughter by her little girl. A very close attachment, as all Mommy's can identify with. Grandma has been celebrating with guests since June 28th and I thought it was only me that had a "birthday week!" Love, Moma

The Dickinsons said...

I forgot to say that Natasha's back is so beautiful and straight in that picture where she is talking to Gram! Praise the Lord for His help during her very SCARY surgery and His help in her healing so far! God is awesome and she looks great! =)
~Heather~