Monday, June 17, 2013

School Days ~ Catch up Photo album!

"Go to school with Dad day" at WSU!

Our kids from this School Haus!


Dinner with Daryl's WSU students!
Games,

Games,

And more games! =)

Group photo shot w/o a much needed wide angle lens!=)


Game night with a few of Natasha's college (GBS) Friends!

Blurry... cause everyone was running to find a seat!

Natasha caught having to share an embarrassing story!  We loved it!

Ms Jess was SO much fun.... we'll have to invite her when we do this again!


Natasha and Kimberly

Refreshments







Cousins

All the men talkin about our mission field days and artifacts etc.

Two of the cutest helpers anyone could ask for!!!
My brother Lincoln, came for a visit!  Wouldn't have made it with out Heather and CO's help with this fun-friends party!  Thanks much, Sis! (my nephew Keith also came along with Lincoln, but I didn't get a good shot of him!)
Babysitting Friends!

Helpers!


Perfect Day for a park and this one seemed to be MADE for Twins! =)

I think I got a few more grey hairs before we left there!!!  Yikes, they ain't scared of nothin!!!









Yea, we did some of this too.... but hey since I'm just "auntie" it's all good! =)




Definitely needed this... and then had a good long nap!!!
I'll end with this Fruit Pizza! officially welcoming Summer!=)

2 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Laura, enjoyed seeing all these fun pictures!! Noah and Sarah were looking over my shoulder and Noah said, "How I miss Bryan! I'm almost getting tears in my eyes, 'cause I can't wait to see Bryan!" =)

Cute pics of your visiting twins. That slide did look like it was made for them. =)

We were glad to get to help with Natasha's friend party. We were so GLAD it worked out for us to get to attend it too. Lots of fun and fun memories!!

Beautiful fruit pizza too! Yummy!

Love y'all and can't wait to see y'all soon!!!
~Heather and family in AZ~

The Dickinsons said...

Love and miss you all! All the previous posts were great too. I couldn't easily comment due to being on the road. But I enjoyed them anyway.
Phillip