Monday, April 02, 2007

As many of you know, I was just recently home for about a month representing the Hope Christian Fellowship Center that is being built here in Romania. Well, since my number one ministry is my family, I felt I needed to at least take them to the same side of the pond. There were several reasons behind this besides the reason mentioned above, but one was that Laura and Natasha needed some Medical Treatment. I won't go into detail, only continue to pray for Laura whose back went out while in the states. So it was providential and a reconfirmation that I made the right decision for she was able to get proper treatment and get it quickly back in North America.

While I travelled, they stayed with Laura's parents in Canada. Here you can see our 3 girls playing a few songs for Laura's 99 3/4 yrs. old Grandmother. When it was time to leave, Grandma Bryan gave me such a tight hug that I thought my head would break her jaw because of the pressure.

3 comments:

Truckin Teeds said...

Glad you guys were able to enjoy your visit to the states. We are still praying for you all.

The Dickinsons said...

That was a sweet pic of the girls playing for Grandma!

We love y'all tons...Nice blog!

Heather

Vonnie said...

Great picture. I'm sure Grandma Bryan enjoyed that so much!! Wish we could have seen you all when you were "here". Love, Vonnie