Saturday, April 28, 2007



Congratulations DAD! Dad, I'm real proud of you and we all congratulate you on your retirement from Pepsi Cola.

Friday was my dad's last day of work and now he's officially retired. Well, acutally my mom has a long list of things for him to do so it might take him a few years to get those done.

I am so proud to have a wonderful father who has been a hard worker, faithful husband, good role model, and most importantly of all, a consistent Christian who lived the life. You have given me a good example of what God is like and that is priceless! Your support of me as God led me into the minstry as an Assoc. Pastor, Christian School Teacher and now Missionary is something that I am eternally grateful for. Thanks for letting go and letting God take care of me. Thanks for your acceptance of my wife and our 4 kiddos.

I just wanted to honor you and congratulate you on your retirement.

Now go out and buy youself a Coke! Thanks Dad! I love you very much!

1 comment:

Vonnie said...

I had to laugh right out loud at that one. Go buy yourself a Coke!!
Congratulations, Mr. Hausman.