Monday, May 07, 2007


I hope this doesn't break your computer screen! Most of the time, I'm taking the pictures and so it's kind of hard to get me in the picture. However, since my parents came to visit us, we actually have someone who can take a family picture for us.
I am truly blessed to have a wonderful wife and 4 children. Many times as I ask for prayer requests, during family time, Bryan doesn't even wait and he just goes right ahead and starts praying, then each one follows without me having to ask. I've sat there many times to think how blessed I am to not have to beg my kids to pray during prayer time. However, we still have lots of work to do for there are 4 precious souls that Laura and I are trying to raise for the glory and honor of God. We covet your prayers that our enemy will not gain any strongholds in their lives. Our desire is that each one will live a holy life and use their talents for the glory and honor of God.

7 comments:

Leah said...

Hello Hausman Family! Just wanted to stop in and say hello and to remind you that we pray for you often!!

The Dickinsons said...

What a beautiful family! We were happy to see a picture posted of your whole family. We love you all dearly. Keep up the great work!

Blessings,
Phillip Dickinson

Vonnie said...

Beautiful family picture. So glad your parents could be there with you to visit.(and get that picture) Love, Vonnie

The Dickinsons said...

HOW CUTE!!! What a fun family pic! Phillip saved it on our computer as the screen saver...so we'll be seeing a lot of you now! =)
Sarah loved it too! She said, "Oh, Daddy, can you leave that picture on our computer...for as long as you live?" =)

We love and miss y'all tons! Have fun with your parents there!!

Love, Heather =)

Marty said...

Great picture Laura! and the Fam!

Scott and Libby said...

Wow!
What a beautiful picture. So nice to see you on our 'puter. We love and miss you guys (all yall for those southern friends ;) ).
Love
Aunt Libby & Uncle Scott

LaDonna said...

Hey, Hausman's! Greetings from Friendsville! We think of you often and I'm so glad I found your blog. I have missed getting your e-mail updates, so maybe now I can keep up with what's going on in your part of the world! Please pass our congratulations on to Natasha for completing the 8th grade. We miss you all!