Saturday, July 14, 2007



Hello Again! I haven't gone anywhere, except have been real busy working at the Youth Center! I was able to recruit some help this week for a real cheap price. The kids enjoyed coming over and helping clean up as well as raise a wall or 2.





The interior walls & ceilings are almost completed. I'm down to a lot of little stuff that needs to be done in preparation for the sheetrock. There are also a few walls that I need to wait on until the interior stucco guys do some of their work.





Pray that they are able to come this week. We are awaiting the interior stucco guys to come and we are trusting that they will be able to finish soon so that that part is ready for painting.





Prayer Request!

  • Pray for the finances for completion of this phase of the project. The dollar value has dropped to incredibly low prices which means we can't buy near as much with our American dollars. It has dropped 10% just since Feb. and almost 20% within 11 months. We didn't reach our goal of what we had hoped to raise for this phase, & there have been extra expenses that we were unaware of when we set our budget for the Youth Center.

For these reasons we are running low on finances and need wisdom as to how to use the funds the wisest possible way. We also ask for your prayers that God would meet the need for the needed finances. He never has failed us yet and we know He won't fail us again. It's exciting to see how God will meet this need.

2 comments:

Vonnie said...

I will be praying for the financial need.

carla said...

I have enjoyed browsing through all your archives. I just recently became a blogger myself. I enjoy seeing all that God is accomplishing through you and your family and I will be praying for God's continued blessing on your ministry.