Saturday, July 21, 2007


Our girls Ministry! God has given us wonderful children and we are so blessed. Due to various reasons our children haven't gone to Sunday School class and our 2 oldest were feeling bad that the younger ones did't have a chance to enjoy Sunday School class. So Natasha and Brittany took it upon themselves to have Sunday School class for our two youngest. So every Sunday afternoon, it's S.S. class time. Darla and Bryan love it and the two older do a wonderful job of preparing as well as leading the class.

2 comments:

Phillip D said...

WOW!!!! This is sooo beautuful and sooo wonderful. I can't exclaim how this makes me feel. It makes me want to cry. Natasha and Brittany are true servants and following in the steps of Christ. I love the love that they have for their siblings. This is a precious post. Daryl and Laura, this is worth more than all the world. We love you all dearly. I wish that we could sit down and visit right now. Maybe God will give us that chance someday.

The Dickinsons said...

Natasha and Brittany, I think that's AWESOME that you do this Sunday school class for your brother and sister! How neat!

I loved seeing the pic!
Love, A. Heather =)