Sunday, September 16, 2007

Here we are with our wonderful co-laborer, Sally Sebo. She's a gem and we've enjoyed working with her. I do want to update you on the progress of the Youth Center, so you know how to pray. We have come to a stopping point right now simply because, the funds have run out. As I mentioned before, there are several main reasons for this: we didn't reach our goal from last spring / summer, not all pledges came in, there were extra expenses that we were not aware of, & the dollar value hit an all time low this summer. We are not discouraged for God has helped tremendously and will continue to help. It's His work, not ours and He will work things out according to His timing and will.

We just travelled back to the states this last week and we thank God for travelling mercies. We came home to take care of family needs, which most importantly of all has been the mental tiredness that I’ve been facing and all I could get clear on was to “come and rest a while”. Yes, we also have some physical needs but those have been secondary to what I mentioned previously. We are hoping that Missions is still in our future but that this is the next step God wants us to take.

So we would appreciate your prayers for God's leadership and for the Youth Center and His will concerning this project.

5 comments:

lauralavon said...

You all remain in our thoughts and prayers. We enjoyed seeing the pictures.

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

We will definitely pray that God will direct your every decision in the near future. Keep encouraged in Him.

Phillip D said...

You have been tagged, Daryl or Laura. Go to my blog to find out what that means.

Anonymous said...

It's so good to see pictures of you and your family. I trust you are all doing well!
I just started a blog 2 months ago and wanted to know if I could add you to my friend's list? You are welcome to do the same.
Thanks! --Jen

Dori Overman said...

welcome back to the US. If you are ever in Texas (Dallas) and need a place to stop give me a call. Blessings to all of you!