Monday, October 01, 2007

OUr children have enjoyed getting to be around their grandparents and in this case their Great Grandma! Grandma Bryan is over 100 years old! (almost 100 & 3 months) I jokingly said the other day, as they were playing dominoes, "How does it feel to get beat by a 100 year old woman?"
The other day, I walked by her room and she was dusting the pictures on the wall with a dust rag! I just shook my head in "disbelief". Grandma Bryan is doing very well, Praise God, and has been a faithful supporter of ours for about 4 years. Most importantly of all she has supported us with her prayers! We are blessed to have a healthy 100 year old Grandma, but more importantly we are blessed to have a praying Grandma! Thanks Grandma Bryan for the life you have lived for Christ! We are all blessed because of it!

2 comments:

Vonnie said...

That looks like fun!! My Dad loves dominoes!! I like to set them up and then make them fall down! :)

The Dickinsons said...

Love this new post! Cute pic of Grandma Bryan and your kids! Aren't we sooo blessed to have such a sweet Grandma?!!

Love y'all,
Heather =)