Thursday, March 06, 2008

For those of you who even care!!

Here's the answers to the birthday questions:
1. . How much weight has Daryl gained since he got married? 10-15 lbs, depending on the day
2. What is his favorite sport? Basketball
3. What is his favorite car manufacturer? Toyota - a wise use of God's money
4. How many states has he visited? 48 or 49, I've been having doubts about the state of R.I. other than that, I'm trying to figure out how I can arrange to visit Hawaii
5. How many countries has he been in? I think 16
6. What is his favorite non-veggie food dish? Chili
7. What was his favorite dog's name? Rita
8. What is his hobby? Playing basketball
9. Is he right handed or left handed? "Everyone is born right-handed, but only a few, talented, gifted individuals soon overcome this obstacle!" (that should give you a clue)
10. What foreign country did he enjoy visiting the most? Austria
11. What historical place did he like visiting the most? Hard to limit it but it would have been Red Square, Aushwitz & Dachau Concentration camp
12. What Bible College did he graduate from? (smile) I put this in as a little bit of humor because we had a bunch of our GBS friends over, so I had to get them to write down HSBC, Hobe Sound Bible College.
13. Is he an early bird or night owl? Mornings were made to be taken real slow and very little talking.
14. What is his least favorite household job? Cleaning the bathroom, in particular - the TUB!!!


2 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Well, I got ONE right!

The Going Blog said...

Those are great. Who knew!!