Sunday, November 30, 2008


We found this Christmas tree at a Thrift Store, marked 75% off! I wonder why it was so cheap! This truly is a Charlie Brown Christmas!

Seriously, I remember so well at how God provided both in Russia and Romania just simple things like a Christmas tree. Sure they were about 4 1/2 foot tall trees but it was such a blessing to see how God provided for our kids hearts. Sure some of these things are cultural things, but it sure is nice to be able to brag on Jesus and how He came through again. God and His people are the greatest, I have no stones to throw!

Thanks again for all of your prayers! God is good, all of the time!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Presuming that the tree didn't come with any additional branches I can understand why they called it 75% off!

Beth Albertson

Rob and Deanna said...

LOL LOL I just have to laugh at the "GREAT" Deals we sometimes think we got! :-) Is that for real all the branches that came with it or is that all you put on for the picture?

Vonnie said...

Love the tree!! :)

JJ Otero said...

Mr. Hausman. Holy cow! A blast from the distant past my friend. It's JJ Otero from HSBC daze....Hope you are well...