Thursday, February 12, 2009


Happy 40th Birthday!
How blessed I am to have such a wonderful husband! God is so good! No, this isn't MY blog, but I wanted to take this opportunity to THANK JESUS for my wonderful husband that he gave me over 18 years ago...!
Sweets, I love you so much and thank the Lord everyday for bringing us together. You are a wonderful provider and my BEST FRIEND! Thanks for loving me as Christ loves the church. Thanks for our beautiful family and for loving each of them. Thanks for your spiritual leadership in our home. You have put Christ 1st in your life and that brings the greatest sense of security in my life! I know that you have never made a move outside of God's will! I LOVE being your helpmeet for life! GOD IS GOOD! I feel spoiled by Jesus and you are one of those special gifts from Heaven in my life! I LOVE YOU, LAURA!!!

5 comments:

Rob and Deanna said...

Alright, another blog entry! ;-) Happy Birthday, Daryl! Was this taken at Gina's cabins. Very PRetty!!

The Dickinsons said...

Very good, Laura! I wrote a Valentine's post for Phillip before I read this post that you had written to Daryl (I had scanned it while I was on the phone with you yesterday, but since we were talking, I didn't get much out of it) anyways, I found it interesting that a lot of the things that I mentioned in Phillip's Valentine post, you had mentioned in Daryl's birthday post. Great minds think alike. =) Soooo glad that we are both so blessed with awesome husbands. =)

Vonnie said...

Happy late birthday Daryl!! I'm so glad you are in this family that I married in to! I appreciate your life and your service to God!!

sherryldickinson said...

A delightful post and picture!
Even more enjoyable than turning 40, is turning 50. By then, you realize your youth is in the past, and old age is inevitable. At the age of 40, I felt pulled between wanting to be young, and yet I wasn't quite young anymore.
You folks are a beautiful example of hospitality and holiness.
Keep encouraged in Jesus!
Love, Sherry in Phoenix

Doug and Kim Hoffman said...

Hey Hausmans! Long time, no talk. Glad to see you're keeping the blog updated.

Congrats on the house. God knows what He is doing ALL the time!

You are in our thoughts and prayers often! Someday we're going to connect!!

Happy belated 40th Daryl!