Monday, February 09, 2009

Sometimes when I am studying for a class I'm taking, I put earplugs in my ears to "deaden" the noise of our wonderful children. For our daughters Home Maintenance Class, she is required to watch several Home Maintenance videos that I have. For some reason, the VHS player was not working, so our 2 youngest began to pray that Jesus would help the video player to work. After several prayers went up, they tested the player again. Their hearts were saddened as the Video wouldn't work again. Bryan quickly replied, "AHHHH (big sigh), I guess Jesus has his earplugs in." Our eldest daughter, quickly turned away so that Bryan wouldn't see the smile on her face.

Aren't you glad that Jesus doesn't put earplugs in. He does teach us how to pray and He never gets tired of hearing us pray. Praise God!

1 comment:

Vonnie said...

Oh that is so funny!! Yes, I'm glad that God is always listening!