Thursday, July 15, 2010

World's Easiest Cake - Racetrack style per request!



This was Bryan's request, that I make a Racetrack Cake for him this year. As I knew that we would be celebrating early in TN with relatives, I wasn't sure how to make it all happen. I found the Cake Idea on Tasteofhome website (I think)... however I tweaked the recipe a bit to fit our needs and made a Racetrack out of the topping. This is an IceCream Sandwich Cake... SO EASY! Then I used the Hot Fudge Topping to make the track... crushed up Heath bars (a favorite of mine) as the "gravel" and added the cars that were also one of his gifts from family. He was ONE happy Kid!

3 comments:

Rob and Deanna said...

VERY COOL! I am sure my boys will love one just like it. :-) One good thing about twins, I can have ONE cake & party for 2 kids. :-)

The Dickinsons said...

Hey Bryan, that's a cool cake! And those are cool Mcqueen cars! Happy Birthday!!
Your cusin,
Kimberly*

The Dickinsons said...

I loved catching up on your blog.

Happy Birthday, Bryan, Laura, and Grandma Bryan! Congratulations to Brittany and Bryan for graduating to the next level. Congrats also to Natasha on driving now. Darla and Daryl, we love you both too even though I've made no comments about you. Ha!

Much love to all, we miss you.
Phillip D.