Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Sweetheart!!! (Doing what he does best... studying!) :)
Sweets, I want you to know how much I love you. We are so pleased with all of your accomplishments in life. You are a wonderful provider, a compassionate man, so loving to both the children and to me. I am SO blessed to be your wife! Thank you for all your hard work to make ends meet and for taking whatever time you have to help our hearts, to paint and remodel our "Haus", or just to take the time to talk with us. You are amazing! You are God's special gift to us and we are so glad! We all love you! XOXOXOXO from all of us! ~Much love, Laura~

1 comment:

The Dickinsons said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Daryl. I sent you a little birthday greeting from our family via email, but wanted to tell you that we hope your day was special! We love y'all and miss you tons!