Friday, November 24, 2006


Two Little Indian girls! Each of the little girls got an Indian hat and the boys a Pilgrim hat. I just mentioned briefly how after God had given the Pilgrims a bountiful harvest, they got together with the Indians and gave thanks to God for His blessings. Then I gave them a few things to be thankful for and we followed that with prayer.

BTW Our modern liberal Historians are continuing to re-write History. There is enough written facts to support our Christian heritage and that it was perfectly constitutional to practice Christianity not only in the home and church but also was a very real part of our government. There are no such words as "separation of church and state" found in our constitution. Go look and you won't find them there! Not unless the liberal historians went back and added them.

Our country was founded on Biblical Principles and those were implimented into the home, church, government, and society as a whole. I am so thankful for that Biblical heritage that we have. Just visit some other countries that haven't had that heritage and you'll see that we have a lot to be thankful for. However, it also challenges me that I need to live holy and share the good news about Jesus, so that other generations that come along behind me will enjoy the same freedoms and liberties that I have.

No comments: