Wednesday, November 15, 2006


Yes, Yes, My Love! Actually those words are from our wedding song that was written by Laura's Father, Edgar Bryan I.

Do you remember all of those grapes we had growing outside our house. If not check back in the Sept. or Oct. archives. Well, Laura wanted me to make her some wreaths from the vines. So I used my God given creativity and made her a heart shaped wreath. This is the first I've ever made. Not bad for a novice! By the way, I didn't do any of the bows or things like that. If I would have tried that, you'd all be laughing. You can put in your order for next Christmas if you'd like one, since the grape season is over.
I am so thankful for the wonderful wife God has given me. One of the talents God has given her is that she is a wonderful homemaker. I know I'm a little prejudice but she's the best cook around and I've told her many times the same thing. Many people have been touched by her acts of kindness through cooking. Almost every day she's made a homemade treat for the men who work at the job sight. I've stood there and watched how those homemade treats are the first to go. If you don't politely grab one, you won't get any. Not only is she a great cook, but she teaches 3 different grades and has a daycare of 1 child, that's our little boy. There are many other qualities that I admire about my wife, but I'll pass for now. However, the most important attribute of my wife is that she loves God with all of her heart, soul, mind, strength and lives a Holy Life! May God help us in our realationship with Him and with our family.

No comments: