Monday, December 04, 2006


I just thought I would put a couple more pics so you could see a little more of what has gone on. This is the man in charge of the overall building. I believe he is 72 years old and I just hope I'm that agile at his age. You can see him here working on the steps, making sure they are perfectly straight. He then put in the rest of the forms and the steps were poured.

FYI: Thank you for your prayers when all of the concrete was being poured. Guess where I was? Well as you saw earlier, there we polls ever 3 feet holding up the form for the floor. Well, while all 4 truckloads were being poured, it was my job to be under all of that and making sure the bottom of the support polls didn't kick out. Well, what would I have done, if they had kicked out? It was a little eary knowing all of this concrete is being poured up over top of your head, but God protected, even though I got wet with concrete as it seeped through the cracks in the boards.

No comments: