Monday, May 02, 2011


What did you say? EHH? You thought Christmas was over! Well, not for me! I saved the money I got from Christmas and bought myself some......GLASSES! Yes, I have officially gotten old! Actually, I've needed glasses for 4 years but didn't want to spend the money - too many other things on the list.
Me and my favorite girl friend! When I introduce myself to my students I usually say, "I have been married for 20 plus years, have 4 kids....and 1 wife." They get a kick out of that - to which I respond. "That's the way it's supposed to be." I love teaching non-native English speaking students. They actually laugh at my twisted humor. They really laugh when I tell them of my cultural blunders over the years.

3 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!! We are so GLAD that you finally got your needed glasses! Kimberly guessed right. =)
We all agreed that you look great in glasses. (And, that's a nice girlfriend you have.=)


Love and miss y'all,
Heather and family

Natasha said...

Daddy,
I love the glasses. They look nice!
Your the best Daddy in the world.
Love,
NH~

mmsbryan said...

Dear Daryl, Last night Laura hinted that I needed to read your new posts but Daddy and I have been "slow" in figuring out our new "high speed" and I just was able to get on-line. The glasses really look nice, we need you to bring them and come home and help us wade through all this new fangled stuff. Natasha looked so nice at the restaurant, as did the other kids. Of course Daddy and I have always been prejudice to your pretty girl friend. ;-) Love, Moma