Saturday, March 19, 2011

As I was standing on the ladder, trying to fix a seem that the finishers missed, my daughter asked me how I knew how to do so much. "Your a real handy-man." How did you learn all of this? You didn't go to college for it. I laughed on the inside because my attempt at putting mud on a piece of drywall would make a sheetrocker cry; it was pretty pitiful if you ask me. I replied to my daughter - "I don't have a clue what I am doing." "Anyway, it looks good," was her reply. Thanks daughter. You made me feel good because I know I probably won't be making a living doing 'mudding.' :) I told my wife a few weeks back, if I had a high paying job all of these years - I wouldn't know how to do any of this - I would have hired it out. Even though there still is a lot to do, we are progressing. Slava Boga!

No comments: