Sunday, March 20, 2011


The girls decided that they wanted this yummy stuff for breakfast this Saturday. And they wanted it bad enough to get up and make it themselves! They did a great job. One of them made the homemade buttermilk biscuits and the other made the Soppy Chocolate! It was delicious! Every bit as tasty as if I'd made it... no, actually it was BETTER... cause I didn't have to make it! Hee! Thanks girls, Mommy loves you MUCH and I'm also very pleased with the progress Jesus is helping you all to make. Keep up the good work!

Soppy Chocolate! A Family Favorite!

5 comments:

Making Memories 1999 said...

We've been praying for Natasha. Trusting God to keep His hand on her during the surgery.

Rob and Deanna said...

I'm sorry, but this still just looks WRONG for breakfast!! ;-) Way to go, ladies, on making breakfast, though.......

:-)

The Dickinsons said...

Are you girls coming to my house THIS Saturday? I hope so...for it looks yummy! If I show my kids, they'll be asking for it. (But, guess where the recipe is...Yep! In one of my notebooks I left in our USA house! =(
Praying for Natasha's surgery, and glad for the new date!!!!

Liz said...

I just wanted to stop over and let you know that we are praying that Natasha's surgery goes well and that you all are strengthened by our great God. ~Liz Stetler

Grammy's Blog said...

I have got to try this! I love chocolate anytime:)