Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What would we EVER do without Jesus? What an awesome God we serve! How I thank the Lord for His amazing care over Natasha! Last night was the roughest yet. many tears on both Momma's part & Natasha's! Today, they say, though VERY TOUGH, will do her lots of good! My devotions did my heart good this a.m. Deliverance! God watches over us. A song I sang this a.m. is... "God WILL Take Care of You"! How true and how wonderful! Sorry for the "weaker" side of admitting this... but we couldn't make it w/o your prayers! I NEED to be strong for Natasha today, but I don't "FEEL" too strong. So I'm asking Jesus, who promises strength for each new day... or could I translate that... "each new turn.. since she needs to roll every 1/2 hr. on the clock.." :) for the strength to be strong for her. So far I've been able to be strong and not break down when she sees me. THAT's ALL GOD... for I'm a very emotional Moma normally. So God is good, we are counting on Him! Natasha memorized the verse Is 41:10 this week, heading into surgery. she loves music as you know, but didn't realize that it was a song too. I sang it to her once and she had it. we'll be singing a lot today no doubt. I quote/sing, "Fear Thou not, for I am with thee, be not dismayed, for I am thy God, I WILL strengthen Thee, Yea I will help thee... Yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my Righteousness!" God Bless You all, from this over-whelmed Moma's heart! ~Laura~

7 comments:

CHEO said...

Natasha, Laura & Daryl,
Ohio Homeschoolers are praying for your recovery today. We just posted the latest blog update on our Facebook page. We appreciate you keeping us updated. Praying for an easier than expected day and peace and comfort from our Lord!
Christian Home Educators of Ohio

Anonymous said...

Dear Laura,
In my imagination I have thought back to when I was your age and wondered if I could have done what you are doing. Seems impossible, but God is helping you. You have my utmost respect today. May God continue to be with you.

Leah said...

Laura - knowing your Momma's heart the way I do, I can imagine how hard this is on you! I have been thinking of your whole family often and pray for you all every time I do! I am sure this road will not be easy but I am also very sure that not one step will be taken but what God will be there with you all!

Janie said...

We have been praying for you all. Thanks for the updates!

The Dickinsons said...

Laura, LOVED hearing from you last night. Thank you for calling me. We have been praying through the night for Natasha. This morning I fasted for both of my sick babies and for your "baby". GOD IS ABLE and we are TRUSTING HIM!

I was so touched to hear that when she couldn't take anymore, and you prayed that God was THERE! How encouraging!
Praying LOTS that her pain level will be lots less than expected!

The Dickinsons said...

And I forgot to say that I'm praying for NEW STRENGTH EACH MOMENT for y'all!!

Rob and Deanna said...

Praying for All!