Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Fun Times, Pictures, and Projects

 Daddy and Mommy got to go on a date to the Cincinnati Music Hall.

 They had a very relaxing evening, and we kids enjoyed being home by ourselves!!!

  Daddy and Mommy gave me my red coat for Christmas (after I had repeatedly hinted, over and over and over, that I really wanted NEEDED it!) and Mommy and I found Natasha's peacoat on clearance at JCPenny's. Yea! Since it was her early birthday present, we gave it to her on Daddy's birthday so she was completely surprised!


 I've had so much fun this winter with my red coat! Please pardon the hair.... it was an extremely windy day!

 Aunt Heather and Kimberly, this photo is just for you so you can see the fun gathers in the back!

Mrs. Jowers had the kids in Junior church make these a couple weeks ago.While we were at Gram's house, we made them for the visitor's treats at their church!
Have a great day!
bh

4 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

THANK YOU FOR POSTING! I loved getting to see these pics...and had to stop packing for Colombia to see your fun post and leave a comment. =)

So fun that your Daddy and Moma got to have a fun date! So special.

Love your red coat and how fun that y'all found one for Natasha too! Both of y'all's red coats are super cute. Love the ruffles. (I had already noticed the ruffles on the back of your coat even before I read the line about you turning around to show us your ruffles. =)
U. Phillip read the post first and said, "Brittany is YOU all over again. ;-)!"

The Bible treats were SO CUTE! Love them! Glad you could make them for Gram's church.

Thank y'all for doing the music for Grandma's memorial service at Daddy and Moma's church. I heard that Jesus really helped y'all!

Love y'all and Thank you for your prayers as we wrap up everything here and head to the airport tonight.

Love and MISS y'all,
~A. Heather~

The Dickinsons said...

Your guy's coats are so cute and fun! I am sure you guys have had fun w/ them. Red always pops in outfits.

The Bibles are fun and creative. Glad U. Daryl and A. Laura got to go out together.

love you guys, kimberly

mmsbryan said...

Loved the red coats and especially the backgrounds as that meant you were close by to Gramp and Gram's house. Oh yes, the girls wearing those coats are special also. Thanks Laura for making the "welcome treats" for our church. They were a real hit and will be also next week since I was selfish and did not give one to your family. ;-) Love you all, Moma - Gram

The Dickinsons said...

Fun post, Brittany.
The chocolate Bibles remind me of what Psalm 119:103 says about God's Word. "How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!" As well as the Psalm(19:10) which we sing. "More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb."
Also love the picture backgrounds, it brings back a lot of fun memories of us being with Gram and Gramp.
Missing you all,
U. Phillip