Thursday, March 08, 2012

Praise the Lord and Keep Praying!!!

Dear Friends,
Keep praying, but we must also Praise Him, for the Lord allowed Phillip to get an emergency passport for that day!  In this day of RED TAPE... that was a modern day miracle!  Praise the Lord!  He was also able to just pay an extra fee, and didn't totally loose his ticket!  Another Praise Jesus! He is flying today to meet his Family later this evening!  I'll keep you posted as I know more... or watch Heather's blog for updates as soon as they are set back up there in Colombia! GOD IS GOOD, HIS PROMISES ARE Yea and Amen! ~~Laura~~

4 comments:

~Carla~ said...

THANK the LORD!! Thanks for the update! ~Carla~

The Dickinsons said...

Thank you, Laura, for thinking to post about PRAYERS needed! I surely NEEDED everyone's prayers. I really appreciate all who prayed for me when I could hardly think (I was DEAD TIRED...and trying to keep up with a very BUSY Sweet Mary) to pray for myself.

PRAISE THE LORD!!! My Phillip rang our doorbell tonight and I started squealing and ran to the door. On the way to the door Kimberly told me that I might want to QUIT squealing in case it was our apts. guard. =) It wasn't...it was my SWEETHEART who had arrived safely in Colombia too!! YEA! PRAISE THE LORD!!

Love and miss y'all,
~Heather~

The Dickinsons said...

Thank you for requesting prayer.

And thanks to all for praying. We are so grateful for God's mercies.

Love and prayers from our family to the Hausmans
Phillip

The Dickinsons said...

What I meant is...
prayers to God for the Hausmans.

Phillip