Monday, June 06, 2011


God IS SO Awesome! Daryl got "unofficial word" that all of his final projects INCLUDING HIS PAPER that had to pass in order for him to graduate HAVE ALL PASSED! PTL!
Now this week is "crunch time" for Natasha especially! Please pray with us for her, for since her surgery her concentration level just isn't what she'd like it to be in order to finish up her tough subjects. But Jesus cares and we are trusting him!!!!
"Bless the Lord, Oh my soul, and All that is within me BLESS HIS HOLY NAME!!!"
(this is a year old pic... and my family won't love me when they see what I posted... :) But we did have a wonderful time with family in TN... another blessing from Jesus in our lives!)

2 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

I loved seeing this picture...don't remember seeing it before...so don't let your family kill you for posting it! =) CONGRATS!!! Daryl, we are soooo GLAD that Jesus has helped you be FAITHFUL to do your best in each of your homework assignments and projects! We are PRAYING FOR NATASHA to get all done too! Sarah is to finish today, Lord willing!
God is so GOOD!
~Heather~

Beth said...

I love this picture too-- very beautiful faces and color choices. We're so glad for all your good news.
Praise the Lord!