Monday, June 27, 2011

~Graduation at CHEO~
First of all, I want to thank the most important person, God. I want to thank Him, for bringing me this far. I want to thank Him for helping us to find such a wonderful Christian home school group for me to graduate with. I thank Him for giving me such wonderful parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles cousins and friends all across the world. I thank Him for how he has helped me to grow physically, and spiritually. In the Bible, Peter started to walk on the water towards Jesus, yet he started to notice the stormy waves and the problems at at the time, and he started to sink. Like that example, I don't ever want to get so focused on this world and it's problems, that I loose sight of Jesus. I love Him so much, want to live for Him no matter what, and I want His will for my life.

To my wonderful parents~ Thank you so much for all the sacrifices that you have made over the years. Thank you for being wonderful, godly parents and examples to me. Thank you for loving God, and for doing His will. Thank you for being there for us, no matter where, when or what time of day. I love you so much.
Daddy, thank you so much for the wonderful father you have been for the past 18 years. Thank you for all you have done as "principal". Thank you for helping me with all the math over the past 7 years, from algebra, and business math to geometry. I am sure that you got all your gray hairs from trying to help me understand the proofs of geometry! ;) Love you so much.

Mommy, thank you ever so much for being such a wonderful home school mom! Thank you for the many hours you helped me study for tests...English, Economics, History, and the ever dreaded Chemistry! Thank you for all you have done for the past seven years in homeschooling us. I love you.

Brittany, Darla, and Bryan, Thanks for being such great siblings (on occasion ;) I love you all so much, and am glad that I get to be your older sister! Thanks for putting up with me! ;) (I didn't get a decent picture with Brittany, for the "great sibling on occasion" was playing a part there with Bryan pulling my hair out at a weird angle.)

Gram and Gramp, thank you for making the special effort to drive over on a Saturday night, and then having to rush back for your Sun. service. Thank you for being the best Gram and Gramp a girl could want. Thank you for letting us always come and see you, and mess up your always perfect house, and causing you many gray hairs wrecking havoc with your antiques! Love you all.

Grandma and Pop-pop, thank you for driving out to spend the weekend with us. Thanks for all the goodies that you brought, and all the memorable times together! Thank you for all the many miles you have driven/flew to come and see us): FL, TN, NY, OH, and Romania. Thank you for letting us come "home" to visit you both. You are the best Grandma and Pop-pop in the world! Love you all so much.
p.s. Pop-pop, you can thank me for not putting on the silly picture of you. I was looking out for your P.R. ;) thanks for all the laughs!

Thank you U. Frank, A. Doreen, and my dear cousin Sara for coming out for the weekend. Sara, thank you for being the wonderful photographer that you are! You are such a great and fun person to be around. We have had fun over the years, playing with your American girl dolls, swimming, and playing the infamous "blueberry", oh and don't forget the yearly Christmas tradition! ;) It has been wonderful having you as a cousin! U. Frank, A. Doreen, thank you for being just two of the best aunts and uncles I have. I couldn't say that you are the best, or there would be war between the rest! ;) Love you all.

Thank you all for the fun times we had together: spending the nights when we were little, and playing kickball in your yard, and the spontaneous times of having Sunday dinner together! We loved it. Thank you Budensieks so much, for making the long drive up from FL., to be at my graduation.

My dear friends Tiffany and Crystal. We have had some great times together from playing with dolls in the "covered red wagon" to jumping on a soaped trampoline and playing with water balloons or just talking and laughing. Thank you all so much for your friendship, it means a lot!

Christian Home Educators of Ohio~ The Graduating Class of 2011!

Our family~ Daddy (Masters in TESOL) and I (high school) graduates of 2011.

Thank you to all who helped us celebrate!
~NMH~

5 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

And thank God for NATASHA! And thanks for all your hard work too, Natasha! While reading this I thanked God for you. We are grateful that you love God and your family and that your desire is to please God.
Congratulations on graduating from High School. Keep up the great work.
U. Phillip in Colombia
PS. Thank you for posting all the nice pictures, it was fun seeing all your dear family and friends.

mmsbryan said...

Dearest Natasha, Congratulations !You have come a long way and overcome obstacles in more than just the books, but God has helped. Your testamony means much, keep that relationahip alive and well with Jesus and the sky is the limit in this life and far beyond all the blue that we can see and learn about in the life to come. I love you, Gram

The Dickinsons said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! NATASHA! We are sooooo HAPPY for you that you got to graduate with such a fun group. Thank the LORD for His help to you through your SCARY surgery, for His help in healing, for getting your brace off before graduation, for finding this neat group to march with, for helping you get all your schoolwork done, etc., etc. We love you tons and are so happy for your accomplishments! You are a sweet niece and we loved reading your testimony and this post! Thanks for posting all the nice pics...how fun to see everything! =) We surely WISH we could have been there. That was a fun family pic with you and your Daddy both in cap and gown!
Love you all
~A. Heather~

Lady Theophilus said...

I enjoyed this post and pictures. Thank you for sharing. Congratulations, girl! Thank the Lord for all His goodness to you.

Making Memories 1999 said...

Congratulations, Natasha! Blessings on you as you take the next step in your journey.