Saturday, June 11, 2011

To God be the Glory!
Here are few shots of my exciting day today! Yes, I was/am pretty pumped about it! I graduated with a Masters in TESOL. The whole process was intense! I'm thankful for the opportunity I have had. God has blessed and helped me all the way. Yes, I had to work hard, harder than I have ever worked. God expects us to give it our best and not be a slacker.

A wonderful delight to have friends and family members there to support me.

The graduation was held at the "Nutter Center." Someone asked, "Who was Ervin Nutter?" My reply: "Someone who donated a lot of money so this building could be built!"

My wonderful wife of soon-to-be 22 years.
Picture below: I'm the one on the far right of the pic.

5 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

WONDERFUL!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!! And many hearty CONGRATULATIONS to you too! We are so happy for you and for your family. This is a huge milestone, and now you can change gears too, for which you all are happy, I'm sure. So glad you posted, I've been anxiously returning to your blog hoping for some new news on how these last two big days went. We love you all dearly,
Phillip and family in Colombia

The Dickinsons said...

CONGRATULATIONS, DARYL!!! We are soooo happy that for you! Jesus surely did help you represent HIM well during this Masters! We are pleased that you have finished this course and kept the faith! =)
We really enjoyed seeing these pics...Thanks for posting them! Wish we could have been with you for your special day!
~Heather and family~

Making Memories 1999 said...

Congratulations, Daryl!! (And I can't believe it's been 22 years that you and your precious wife have been married! I remember that beautiful day in Louisiana.)

Daryl Hausman said...

From Dickinson's

Happy Anniversary, Daryl and Laura! We are so glad that you are married. God has given you a PRECIOUS family. We truly appreciate your testimony. Keep faithful! Both to God and each other. As you already know, faithfulness to God will bring faithfulness to each other.

Much Love,
Phillip and family

mmsbryan said...

It was an honor for Daddy and I to be able to see your hard earned degree confirmed. Congradulations on a job well done with honors. May God bless and go with you as you use it for Him. Love, Moma