Tuesday, April 26, 2011


Fun Easter Treats for our neighbors!
Someone called and offered to bring our meal for Resurrection Lord's Day, so with that offer it gave me time to make Easter treats for our neighbors! This is something that I really like to do, I see it as a ministry, a way of connecting with them, praying it will be a way to reach them for Jesus over time! The kids helped me, even Natasha came over the join the assembly line for a few minutes! The Kids enjoy doing this too! Darla and Bryan especially enjoy taking them house to house, which is FINE WITH ME!!

2 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

These treats are beautiful! And they look delicious too. I wish we were still neighbors right now.

Love,
Phillip and family in Colombia

The Dickinsons said...

Lovely treats! =)

~Heather~