Thursday, April 07, 2011







Other Wise How Are Things?
I DO COFFEE and 1st thing EVERY morning... and "someone" knowing this... was needing some "Mommy attention" and this was one way he KNEW he'd get it! I just thank him for leaving the frogs out! (Long story... see an older post about that one!)
These two lovely creatures greeted me the 1st morning after Natasha was home from surgery. Our sweet son, was who I KNEW was the culprit... sure enough when I asked him if he knew anything about some creature being in my sugar bowl, he giggled and giggled nearly falling off the bed! Kids, you gotta love them! :) Sure bring many smiles our way! I agree with the Gaither's Song... "Thank God for Kids!" Totally! We are so blessed and if I have to squirm a little b/c of a creature now and then, that's okay... I'm just glad Jesus gave us a son too! :)

8 comments:

Gayle said...

Cute! Glad you all made it home and that Natasha is adjusting. Just remember if you need anything text me. love ya!

The Dickinsons said...

I'd say that Silly Bryan...has been missing his Mommy! =) Elijah has been praying here recently and his entire prayer is, "Help me to see Bryan!" =)

Thank you for your nice comment on my blog...loved hearing from you!

Praying that y'all get some NEEDED rest tonight!!

Making Memories 1999 said...

What a great way for a little guy to get Mommy's attention! =) Love it, but I think I would have done a little squirming, too! =)

Leah said...

Laura - I have been doing my best to keep up with your family these past few weeks. I am so grateful that Natasha is doing as well as she is! I am sure it is also a good thing that you have a child to keep things "light"! Thanks for keeping us updated!!

Daryl Hausman said...

This note is precious from the Saxton's:

Dear Natasha,
Greetings on this beautiful sunny morning. We're hoping it stays that way because we still have mountains of snow to get rid of! I'm sure you don't in the city. We just wanted to put it in writing so you will read and know that you are a very dear girl who is being prayed for EVERY day. In fact, in our home, it is between 7:30 and 8:00 AM each morning that we bring your name to our Father. He knows exactly what you have endured. We were not home on the day of your birthday but we had you in our thoughts and prayers all day. How well we remember the day you were born and we were privileged to become "neighbor grandma and grandpa". Many memories flood my mind but they all say the same thing, "You are a special girl from a special family with special siblings". We love you all and trust God will keep helping you through the days ahead. We can trust Him because He promised!
Love to all,
Grandma Judy

The Dickinsons said...

Bryan, that was a great joke. We all miss you, especially Noah and Elijah.

Love,
Phillip

The Dickinsons said...

What a sweet note from the Saxtons! Loved reading it. =)

Beth said...

Just wanted you to know that we're still praying for youall out here in Colorado. Have a blessed Lord's day!