Friday, April 01, 2011

Second therapy session went a little better. Natasha and daddy did a little dancing as we shuffled, her arms on my shoulders and mine around her torso (from the bed to a cabinet in the room and back -a distance of about 20 feet round trip). Still pretty upset at the restrictions of the brace; however, Dr. Crawford said that she will probably come to the place where she will actually enjoy it, because it brings security and protection. She keeps wishing she would wake up from this "bad dream." Thank you for your prayers!

1 comment:

The Dickinsons said...

I haven't had time to check your blog today until now. It's nearly 11:00 PM and I wanted to check y'all's blog before I went to bed.
Glad to see the 3 new post...but how my heart ACHES for Poor Natasha! (and her parents!) I don't think that I could be there watching all that y'all have to watch without losing all my works of grace. =) PRAYING HARD for all of y'all!!! May God continue to help in each PAINFUL moment and activity! Praying that Natasha has a better night tonight!! God is able!
~Heather~