Thursday, April 28, 2011


Our Kids Easter Basket~ Thanks to Hausman's!!!
Sometime after Natasha's surgery, I got a text from Daryl's mom saying that she and Dad would take care of the kids Easter basket! How nice that was to hear, for We've had very little time to shop... (and those of you who know me well also know that I seem to be a rarity among females in that... Shopping is NOT my thing!) So a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to you, Dad and Mom for the wonderful, actually BEYOND wonderful, HUGE Easter basket for our kiddos! (they are sharing with us too, kind of them, huh?!)

3 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

YUM!!! Glad that they provided such yummy goodies. How "sweet"! (pun intended. =)
~Heather!~

The Dickinsons said...

Looks fun and yummy. Miss you guys.

The Dickinsons said...

If these were my children's candies, I would be tempted to tell them that I should help them eat them so they don't eat so much and get cavities. You are blessed with family that love you.
Phillip