Saturday, November 24, 2007
















12 Parents! I'm very thankful for the wonderful parents I have. I know the first set, the biological ones, I didn't have any choice over the matter, however, I am truly blessed! The second set, I actually had a choice over, well, they came with the "prize". God has given me 2 sets of wonderful parents. My biological parents are just what they are supposed to be, a father and mother. Unfortunately, many kids don't have a father and/or mother. They might have a male / female figure in the home but are lacking what a father and mother bring. Thanks Mom and Dad for your wonderful examples. Thanks especially for always supporting me in whatever I felt God was asking of me. It's so nice to have parents who don't stand in the way of what God is trying to do in our lives. "Just do what God wants you to do, and we will support you," are words I've heard often and it has given me the wonderful comfort to know, mom and dad are behind us.

The second set of parents, the ones that came with the prize, are just as wonderful and I'm thankful for their wonderful example as well. I'm blessed for they trained their daughter well in the arts of motherhood and home making. In fact, they trained her so well, she's simply the best cook, mother, etc. It's so nice to have Godly "in-laws" and people who have accepted me into the family.

The longer I live and the more I get around and involved with other people, I continually see how blessed I am to have 2 sets of wonderful parents. May God's blessing continue to rest on each of you. I love y'all!

No comments: