Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving number 6 through infinite. As you can see, once you start thanking God for things, it goes on and on and gives you more appreciation for Him. I've purposely waited to put the most important things I'm thankful for at the end(of this month) and that is God Himself. I am thankful that we serve a God who is loving, just, forgiving, merciful, a comforter, the judge, treats us as individuals works with us on a personal level. I'm thankful for His word! It's true, applicable to my daily life and is The Authority on everything. I'm thankful for salvation, heart purity, God the father, Son, & Holy Spirit. I'm thankful that He is faithful, dependable, infinite, all-wise, and all-knowing. He knows our weaknesses and knows we are mere humans. I'm thankful that we can have a personal relationship with Him and that the veil that limited access into the Holy of Holies has been torn and we can have access to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I'm thankful that God the Son died on the cross for my sins and has saved me and cleansed me through His blood. I'm thankful that His death on the cross is un-limited and can help us to overcome all temptations and willful sin. Praise God, Jesus arose on the third day and we serve a living God, not a dead one. I'm thankful for His Grace which is sufficient for all of my needs. Here's a thought that will blow our brain cells - God gives Grace, Mercy, Forgiveness, etc. to me and millions and millions, each and every day and His storehouse of these attributes is NEVER REDUCED! He never gets low on Grace or Mercy or anything else! Hallelujah!

As you can see, we could go on and on and may God help me to continue to praise and thank Him for what He has done, what He's going to do, and who He is!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is awesome! God is very good to us! And I have been coming to the amazing realization lately that no matter how much grace and mercy He bestows upon us He has more to give at any moment!!!!!That concept to me is just so amazing.....and my brain does not even come close to being able to comprehend and figure that out!!!!! Thank you for being part of our church family for however short or long it may be! You are all a true blessing and encouragement to me!!!!