Sunday, November 25, 2007
















Picture on the left is taken in a beautiful Austrian field last May. (notice the beautiful snow capped peaks in the background) Picture on the right is taken in Salzburg, Austria.

I am having quite a problem because the days of the month are dwindling but I still have many, many things to be thankful for. Like I said in the very beginning, this list is not conclusive but just a start and what happens is that the more you things you thank God for, the more things you see that you have to be thankful for. So this is number 11 down through 8 if you even care.

God has given me 4 wonderful children, truly a blessing from God. Each child is unique and has been given wonderful talents and spiritual gifts that we trust they will always let God have and use. I am proud at how God is helping them and especially happy to see how God is helping our older 2 and their desire to live for God. Their consistency in their devotions continues to speak to me and keeps me careful to do the same. The greatest joy is in knowing that my children are walking with God.

My children are looking to me, to be the Spiritual leader that our home needs and my wife and I take our responsibilities very seriously. Besides my own spiritual well-being and my wifes, they are our top Mission Field. No Mission Field is more important than these 4 souls and why would I spend all of my efforts trying to win the world and neglect these that God has given me and with whom I have the most contact, time and influence over. What we have found out is that as God has blessed us with 4 wonderful children, our children, who are part of our ministry, have been a big blessing to thousands of people as our family has simply just tried to do what God has called us to do.

Thank you God for the 4 wonderful children that you have entrusted to us. Our prayer was from day one and continues to be that they will always live for God and be a shining light to the world around us.

2 comments:

The Going Blog said...

Amen! :)

Phillip D said...

I have been Thoroughly enjoying your thankful posts. Every one of them are great. We are really praying for you and for Darla and Laura too.

Much love.