Monday, November 05, 2007

It's about time we become thankful!

I know, we are supposed to be thankful all of the time! I also know that the Bible says in Psalms 34:1 "I will bless the Lord at all times." Then in I Thess. it says, "Rejoice evermore." If we are putting these verses into practice, we're sure to be thankful. May we not be like the world out there who gripes and complains at just about everything.

So, I decided to start naming some things that I am thankful for. Hopefully, I will give one for each day of the month. I'm a little behind, so I have to make up for it.

(Most of these are not in order of importance)

I'm thankful for
30 The Christian Nation Chruch that has opened their arms and accepted us and has made us feel at home. Thanks a bunch!
29 The wonderful messages that Bro. Eisenhart and Bro. Pilmore have been preaching. It's been a delight to go to church and worship God and take in what He has for us!
28. All of our dear friends across the United States! God's family is the best! You can go around looking for hypocrites if you want and you'll be sure to find them. However, in order for their to be a hypocrite, there must be someone/something genuine. There can't be a conterfeit without the real thing. I chose to find the real ones, and I've not had any difficulty in finding real Christians. To all of you who call yourselves our friends, Thanks a million! We love and appreciate you!
27. Mountain Dew along with good chocolate like Hershey's. Hey, go easy on me, you'd say the same thing if you spent 4 years in a foreign country and you missed some of these things. Sometimes I actually try to discipline myself by refraining from theses tasty treats, but I think I'm addicted. It's all my parents fault! (Smile)

No comments: