Tuesday, November 27, 2007




Number 7 through ...... What a wonderful wife God has given me. These pictures were taken in Southern Germany and Asutria. (thanks again Mom and Dad, we had a great time)

I am so thankful for the wife God has given me. She's a great cook who is just tops, second to none. She makes great pies and her best pies are apple, strawberry, pumpkin, peanut butter, pineapple cream, chocolate cream, etc., etc., etc. She's a wonderful mother and wife and we've enjoyed the 17 plus years. I am most thankful for her desire to live the Christian life and her desire to please Christ above all else. Although I don't think I'm a great man, (that word is used way to much these days) I do have a great wife and yes, I do admit, I'm biased. Laura has made me a better person as an individual and in the ministries God has called us to.

The past 4 years has been quite exciting and my appreciation for my wife has only grown as she has switched cultures, languages, space, and the comforts of home for new comforts that have become very special to us. She's done a good job of improvising with whatever was available and truly is a Whoa-man!

Thank you Laura for the wonderful 17 plus years and the Lord willing, many more. Thank you God for the wonderful wife that you have given to me.

No comments: