Monday, November 12, 2007

19 I'm thankful for our medical care here in the United States!!!!!! I know it's not perfect and it keeps getting worse as far as all of the paperwork, expenses, & and all of that but across the board it's tops. Some of our liberal politicians need to go live in many foreign countries to see how socialized medicine really works. No names will be given but I think I remember at least one who pushed hard for socialized medicine here. We had just enough experiences while on the field to remind us to seriously pray for God protection. Yeah, we could get some good medicines really cheap and over the counter and that was nice but I feel a little more comfortable here in our hospitals. We are blessed as a nation, may we realize freedom is not free and that we as God's people must humble ourselves and turn from our wicked ways. Then and then only will God heal our land!

4 comments:

The Going Blog said...

I'm enjoying your Thanksgiving list! I like McDonald's (the only adult in our family though) in the USA so maybe I would love it in Europe :)

Anonymous said...

Daryl,
I am loving your posts. Such an inspiring way to celebrate the season.
Aunt Linda

The Dickinsons said...

We couldn't agree more. We are scared half to death of socialized medicine, and never want the USA to get it.

We've enjoyed reading your Thankful list...we can so agree with so many things that you've listed.

We love y'all,
Heather and family

Michelle said...

I will say again that is truly is a blessing to have your family in our church! Your talents have expanded our choir and our orchestra. Your lives and the smile on your face has encouraged us or shall I say me! I have been very blessed and challenged by reading your blog. I know that you are going through your challenges in life but, I want you to know that you are a true picture of Christ. I am praying for your family! I want to see God Bless you all beyond measure! I am praying for Laura's back I myself have had back surgery and have major back issues so I know that it is not any fun and some mornings you just can't understand why you hurt so much. But, God is an awesome God! I am praying that the doctors here are able to help her very quickly! I am praying for your daughter also, I believe that I remember you saying that one of your daughters (Natasha) had some back trouble too! Thank you again for coming to our area and being a part of our family! We are very blessed that you are part of our family!!!!!! Michelle J